Help Desk Job Purpose
Offer support and technical assistance to users who are using software, hardware, or other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to their computers.
Help Desk Job Duties
· Responding to queries via email, or phone
· Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
· Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
· Diagnosing system errors and other issues
· Installing or changing hardware or software to fix issues
· Setup new IT equipment (iPad, Desktop, Laptop etc.)
Help Desk Skills and Qualifications
Age: 22-35 years
Strong Computer Skills and the Ability to Troubleshoot and Diagnose Problems, Good Service Skills, Ability to Communicate Effectively to help users fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience, Good command of written and spoken English.